Data Analytics Innovation Voucher
Expressions of Interest
The Business and Local Government Data Research Centre (BLGDRC) is inviting small business owners, public sector organisations and local government, including councils, to apply for Data Analytics Innovation Vouchers (DAIV).
The vouchers can be used to pay for the Centre’s experts to act as consultants to address specific problems or help organisations collect and use data more effectively.
Our DAIVs allow an organisation to receive up to the value of £6000 to work with world-class researchers within the Centre and tap into the collective knowledge of academics working across the Universities of Essex, East Anglia, Kent, and the London School of Economics.
You can use the voucher to access consultancy from our world-class researchers to review your data and improve your analytics, or it can be used to upskill your staff on how to use data to improve services.
Our work is underpinned by cutting edge Methodologies for Big Data Analytics which ensures all research uses the latest techniques and maximises the potential for your data.
With knowledge comes power, become one of the hundreds of organisations benefiting from the insight that big data and qualitative research can offer.
From SMEs to county councils, our past partnerships have resulted in high impact outcomes. To find out more please visit our Case Studies page
You may be unaware of the type of data we can help with, that's absolutely fine!
Collaborative projects have included:
- Feasibility studies to advise Councils on the data and approaches needed to carry out larger scale, wider projects
- Developing robust marketing tools and strategies using data analytics to ensure that products are chosen to meet the needs and preferences of clients
- Data analytics projects to amend and build robust and user-friendly process models, such as pupil forecasting models
- Evaluation projects to review the effectiveness of interventions
…and many more!
You do not need to have any specific data already collated or stored; our researchers can work with you to identify the data needed based upon your objectives for the project. For an informal discussion about how our team can help, please contact email@example.com
World-renowned researchers working with your team to:
- Create research driven products
- Create smarter more efficient models of delivery
- Support results driven innovation
- Provide insight into service users and their needs
- Bridge knowledge gaps in existing data
- Upskill staff in research techniques and how to use big data
- Create sustainable models of delivery
You can easily express your interest online (using the form below) to find out if you eligible before submitting a full application for a specific project.
Find out more:
Got an idea but not sure how data could help?
Our DAIV consultation appointments allow you to discuss how to take advantage of the funding available in order to access the data and research expertise you need to bring your project to life.
Please indicate on the form below whether or not you would like to book a DAIV consultation appointment.
If you select 'yes' then we will email you within two working days to set up this appointment and then discuss your application with you during this time.
If you select 'no' then we will review your application and be in touch within 10 working days to confirm whether you are eligible to complete a full application.